Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like discussing. This episode we talk about the new Destiny 2 Warmind DLC and the latest gaming news. Our main topic is if games are too long or too hard to complete.
- Updates that cause game breaking bugs and the support developers give.
- Detroit Become Human Demo Thoughts
- Conan Exiles out of early access
- McGregor / Mcmahon Boneless walk – dance
- Thanos coming to Fortnite: BR
- School blames Fortnite for students being tired
- Destiny 2 Warmind Expansion
- Escalation Protocol
- Exotic Masterworks and exotic changes
- Valor and Glory (crucible rankings) and private matches
- New Raid Lair (and Argos EOW Prestige).
- Vendor Progression
- Heroic Strike modifiers and Nightfall challenge cards
- Vault Space and Multi emote
- Warmind and Beyond Concerns
Main Topic – Are Games Too Long?
- Is it making harder to complete a game?
- Has it fueled the jumping from game to game?
- Game seems like it will take forever to finish and a new good game then releases.
- What is the just right amount length of game?