Grim Reaper Gamers hosts a Bi-Weekly Podcast where we talk about Community News, Video Games, Beer and whatever else we feel like discussing. This episode we talk about why we’re revisiting old games.
Subscribe to the podcast:
iTunes | Spotify | Android | Google Play | RSS | TuneIn | More
- Frustrations on building an adult gaming community
- Paragon to close April 26th
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta
- Call of Duty WW2 DLC Pack 1, The Resistance, Is Out Now On PS4
- Ubisoft Raising Price of Siege – Rolled back already.
- Anthem Delayed
- EA confirms Anthem to Q1 2019, and a new Battlefield in its place Fall 2018 (IGN)
- Battlefront 2 sells 9 million copies.
- Played twice as much during its first quarter than Battlefront 1.
- Is Facebook Going After Twitch/Mixer?
Topic – Why are we revisiting old games?
- Why can’t new games hold our attention long?
- Do games having dailies help contribute to gamer ADD?
- Have the main genres been flooded with good titles?
- GRG Extra Life
- Next show recorded on February 13th
- GRG Facebook Page
- Follow on twitter!
- Email us at ReaperCast@GrimReaperGamers.com